Senior Project Manager- Civil/Construction background
$70-80k + 5% bonus
Our manufacturing client is looking to add a Senior Project Manager in the Omaha, NE area. This Manager is responsible for efficiently delivering products for the customers as well as ensuring the timely completion of project activities. This position reports to the Transit Market Development Manager.
- Bid Management including bid schedule, facilitating bid review meetings, and bid approval processes.
- Develop and maintain project schedules that identify deliverables, milestones and resource allocations.
- Contract management throughout the course of projects and to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Manage resource allocation forecasting during bid phase and throughout the life of projects.
- Compare and report the variances between the project process and the schedule and budget baselines.
- Support and uphold the quality and EHS policies and the Core Values.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Transit, Construction or Civil project background required.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Proven project management experience including accountability for the completion of projects on time.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time. Must have excellent time background skills.
- Expert in using Project Management software and experience using NavPoint, Salesforce or other CRM software.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or equivalent (PMI-ACP) preferred.
- Experience with government contracting is desired.
- Ability to work with Project Management tools & processes.
- Ability to set up and work on a project from scratch.
- Strong background in setting up new structures and processes.
- Great compensation package
- Benefit package
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continued Development Opportunities
Transit Manager, transit, senior project manager, construction, civil project, ehs, quality, bids, construction, navpoint, salesforce, CRM, PMP, PMI-ACP