Senior Project Engineer
Cameron Craig Group Newbury Center, OH
- Expired: October 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
Commensurate with experience and is a combination of salary and bonus potential.
Growing OEM serving the Aerospace and Military markets is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join their product development team. This position will be responsible for leading product development teams in the design of electro-mechanical products that involve injection molded plastics and electronic circuitry.
* TECHNICAL LEADERSHIP - Lead all engineering related responsibilities including; product innovation, product development, existing product enhancement, customer orders which require revisions to existing designs, and QC/QA oversight. (40% of time will be spend in this area)
* STAFF DEVELOPMENT - Support, train and manage electrical and mechanical engineering team. (30% of time will be spent in this area)
* SUPPORT COMPANY LEADERSHIP - Interface with company leadership to support customer needs, personnel needs, business development activity and team member growth. (10% of time will be spent in this area)
* SUPPORT MANUFACTURING - Support Production Management on related technical needs. Review and verification of part and tooling design accuracy, work instructions and testing procedures. (10% of time will be spent in this area)
* SUPPORT SALES - Support business development activity including estimating product cost, generating technical proposals and presentations, and customer conference calls. (10% of time will be spent in this area)
* Due to work with the Military U.S. Citizenship is required
* Minimum of a bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar Engineering discipline.
* 3+ years of Engineering team leadership experience
* Advanced skills in product development
* 3D CAD experience
* Experience designing products with plastic
* Strategic, analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems
* Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team
* Organizational competencies to develop and refine processes for consistency and efficiency
* Project management skills to keep projects on track and communicate to all stakeholders
* Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced timeline-driven environment
* Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
* Masters degree in engineering management or business administration
* 8+ years of engineering experience
* Experience with SolidWorks
* Entrepreneurial spirit / strong desire to advance their career by driving innovation and growing the business
* Experience overseeing / participating in the development of electronic devices
* Injection molding experience with thermoplastic resins
* Experience with tool making and manufacturing
* Experience in Aerospace / Military / Medical Device Industries
Keywords: Engineering Manager, Engineering Supervisor, Engineering Team Leader, BSME, Director of Engineering, VP of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Solidworks, 3D Modeling, Aerospace, Military
HOW TO EXPRESS INTEREST - CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON AND FOLLOW THE ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS.
Cameron Craig Group
AddressNewbury Center, OH
TechnologyView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group