Our world class client is looking for a Senior International Tax Manager.
- Direct multinational conglomerates on major long and short term tax considerations and critical business decisions at a global level as it relates to their wider business objectives,multinational's tax risk profile, global effective tax rate, and cash posture
- Work with M&A tax team regarding multinational private equity and strategic mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, dispositions, and IPOs, along with rendering multi faceted tax options and solutions
- Help prepare tax provisions for multinational client financial statements in conjunction with audit teams.and review financial reporting of tax implications from its global operations
- Advise clients on income tax planning opportunities arising from cross-border investing and trading activities.
- Provide tax alternative investment strategies through investment life cycle for both asset managers and portfolio companies operating globally
- Seven+ years experience with international mergers and acquisitions, or federal tax planning
- Bachelor's degree, Masters in Taxation, CPA or JD, Enrolled Agent
- Wide based knowledge of international and domestic tax law provisions
- Strong research, writing, modeling and presentation skills
- Experience leading multiple projects including the supervision development and training of team members
- Solid Business acumen for building and maintaining ongoing client relationships both locally and globally