Senior Automation Engineer
Cameron Craig Group Terre Haute, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking an experienced Automation / Controls Engineer out of large metals manufacturing such as extrusions, metal stamping, metal fabrication, metal mills or any type of rolling mills operation to include non metals mills.
Should be capable of leading projects and mentoring of other Engineers. Technical knowledge of some or all of the following is helpful.
- Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC's
- Automax control systems
- Reliance drives
- Power Distribution
- Various motor systems
Will be responsible for new line start up and all automation programs for this start up. Interface protocols to the MES and other shop floor systems. Will manage projects and mentor other Engineers to assist on automation projects. This will be over all project management of the automation programs.
- Opportunity to provide leadership role on automation projects.
- Industrial leader with outstanding benefits
- Very good yearly bonus programs and future advancement
- Full and complete relocation program
Cameron Craig Group
AddressTerre Haute, IN
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group