Cameron Craig Group Elkhart, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
$1B+ Manufacturing Company—Elkhart, IN—up to $85K plus 5-10% bonus
- Great benefits
- Great work life balance
- In office full time
- 10% travel
- Opportunity to move up and within company
- Free RV use
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other relevant degree is required.
- CPA/CIA or working towards certification.
- Targeting 3+ years’ experience audit/accounting, public accounting preferred.
- Ability to work with a team and effectively interface with all levels of the organization.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and willing to be challenged.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drafts and reviews written audit reports which accurately describe results of tests performed, the nature of control weaknesses and exposures, expresses an opinion on the adequacy of internal controls and overall procedures and identifies practical recommendations for improvements.
- Prepares and reviews audit work papers to document work performed and audit conclusions.
- Support communication with management via written reports and presentations.
- Communicate status of assigned tasks with the Lead Auditor.
Cameron Craig Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group