Senior Associate-Healthcare Transaction Advisory
Cameron Craig Group Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Associate – Healthcare Transaction Advisory Group
LOCATION: Nashville, TN / Chicago, ILAbout the Company:
Growing their teams in Nashville & Chicago
- Privately held since its founding in 1983, our client is a leading global professional services firm that provides advisory, business performance improvement and turnaround management services.
- Specialties include professional services, performance improvement, turnaround and restructuring, tax advisory, real estate advisory, litigation support, financial services advisory, transaction advisory, private equity services, valuation services, healthcare, retail, energy, insurance, arbitration services, and consulting.
- Core Values – Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity
- Employ over 5,000 people across four continents,
Benefits & Features:
- A proud culture of employee support, engagement, and fun through promoting a balance between life at work, on the road, and at home.
- Performance-based career progression and promotion process,
- High quality practice-wide training programs
- health and wellness program
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Life, Accident and Disability
- Family Leave and Adoption Reimbursement Policies
- Paid Time Off
- Business Travel Support
- Healthcare Concierge
- Supplemental Benefits and Corporate Discounts
Your Role as the Senior Associate/Healthcare Transaction Advisory Group:
The Senior Associate will bring their energy, passion, and expertise to help clients get the answers they need to get the deal done. You will work with our highly motivated and effective team of professionals on a variety of interesting projects across different industries including but not limited to manufacturing, distribution, consumer, retail, restaurants, business, and industrial services as well as healthcare, software & technology, energy and financial services. Our healthcare professionals provide expertise in areas including:
- Assist with core financial due diligence, helping to identify key risks and potential deal breakers, assess the strengths and weaknesses of the business against industry benchmarks, and aid in the evaluation of the potential transaction in the context of their clients’ investment strategy.
- Analyze detailed financial statement information including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and key operational data. Synthesize and convert the data into meaningful information that is used to drive discussions with target management and drive observations and conclusions.
- Assess the quality of the target company’s reported earnings, net assets and cash flows.
- After an investigative analysis, assist in the construction of deal-oriented reports and presentations for clients that highlight the key financial, commercial and other findings facing investments and the drivers behind maintainable profits and cash flows. Aid the team in further articulating how such findings should be incorporated into the client’s valuation and sale, purchase agreement and provide other negotiating points.
- Participate in meetings and conference calls with target company management and with client personnel and serve as a secondary point of contact for client personnel with respect to day-to-day execution matters.
- Be actively involved in building and maintaining client relationships and other business development opportunities.
Background Profile for the Senior Associate/Healthcare Transaction Advisory Group:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting and/or related major
- 2-4 years of audit experience at a top accounting firm
- And a preferred minimum 1 year experience in a financial accounting due diligence group
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or in the process of obtaining
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and SEC reporting
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Flexibility to work as both a team member and as an individual contributor
- Ability to thrive and be effective in fast-paced settings
We are looking for achievers who set the bar high and then vault over it. If you expect more and want to make a difference, you’re looking for us - and we're looking for you.
Cameron Craig Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group