Cameron Craig Group Allentown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
$8B Manufacturing Company – Allentown, PA – up to $90k plus 7% bonus
- Great work life balance – Hybrid WFH a couple days a week
- Moving to a new facility with a gym and other benefits
- Great relocation package
- Substantial benefits package
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, majoring in Accounting or Finance
- Targeting 2+ years’ experience public accounting, Big 4 preferred.
- CPA highly preferred.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reconciles accounts and statistical data and fully analyzes financial statements in accordance with GAAP and company policy.
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal entries and document business transactions, including Budget variance analysis.
- Assists Controller in reviewing month end financials, and conducting monthly variance analysis.
- Complete monthly close and timely reconciliation of GL and bank accounts.
- Gathers and provides information to support regulatory audits and tax fi lings.
- Ensures that information is complete, accurate and timely and in accordance with company
Cameron Craig Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group