- Responsible for the full software development life cycle, including user interface design, database development, back-end architecture, deployment and maintenance of the defined solution based on business and functional requirements.
- Design, write, unit test and document application code to successfully deliver secure, robust, transactional and service oriented architectures.
- Provide technical troubleshooting, configuration and deployment for applications and their underlying infrastructure.
- Understand strategic initiatives and develop technology solutions that deliver the required business value.
- Understand complex business processes/applications with intent to re-write/enhance using current tools/technology.
- Provide supporting documentation for all phases of development/implementation.
- Develop technical specifications, including data flow diagrams.
- Maintain data security and internal controls of environment to adequately protect assets and records.
- Work directly with client partners as needed.
- Direct and manage work of outside developers.
- Keep current on development techniques and apply those techniques when analyzing and developing enterprise applications.
- Identify quality issues and technical deficiencies and escalate to management.
- Ability to think abstract; ability to not conform to the norm.
- Strong demonstrable experience in systems architecture and N-tier application development using Microsoft’s web technology stack (ASP.NET MVC, C#, IIS 8, Azure SQL, ADO.NET, and Web API)
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) patterns.
- Ability to build/create/maintain databases using Azure SQL.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, recognize and react to changing business needs and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with team members and business units. Enthusiasm and flexibility to work on a variety of projects are necessary, as well as the ability to rapidly acquire new domain familiarity.
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction.
- Ability to analyze, document and validate software requirements.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodology (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communications settings and styles.
- 10+ years of development experience C#, .NET, Visual Studio, ASP.NET, IIS
- 2-3 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC 4/5
- 5+ years of experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Tables, Stored Procedures, and Views
- Experience integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with Web Services/WCF/Web API
- Experience designing rich dynamic web applications using HTML5 features along with Responsive Design using CSS3
- Experience working in a SAAS environment
- Experience with BI/Big Data/Data Analytics
- Four-year or advanced college degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field; or equivalent experience.