Cameron Craig Group Morganton, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Actively prospect and sell fresh poultry products to new and existing customers. Exhibit the highest possible level of customer service to all customers, visitors, and prospects. Specific functions necessary to complete this mission include:
- Provide a weekly forecast of sales to the Production Coordinator inorder to set up weekly production run and to determine spot loads.
- Manage outside freezer inventory and shipments.
- Act as liaison between Foodservice and Export Sales Managers and division.
- Send out samples upon customer request.
- Write up customer complaints and distribute them to appropriate personnel.
- Work with sales administrator to retrieve and process foodservice orders from Itrade.
- Lead twice daily production meetings with the production coordinator and shipping department.
This position requires at least 3 years of sales experience in the food industry. An Associate's Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required. Specific direct work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Individual must exhibit a personality/ability to interact effectively with customers, customer, QA Managers, R&D staff, etc. Specific traits required to be successful include:
- Compassionate to customers’ needs.
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
- Excellent follow-through skills
Position is primarily in-house sales. However, up to 20% of time traveling may be required
Cameron Craig Group
BusinessView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group