Cameron Craig Group Detroit, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – JANITORIAL PRODUCTS -- HOME BASED
POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking for experience selling Janitorial products, with a strong preference for chemicals.
The primary purpose of this position is to grow the sales for this organization through the development of new customers and by growing business with existing customers; both in the Michigan territory. You will be given a book of existing business.
You will work from your home office, which can be located anywhere in Michigan.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the existing Michigan clientele that will be assigned to you, and grow the business with these customers. Provide exceptional customer service, and timely quotations.
- Grow your book of business through finding new clientele.
- Attend trade shows as a representative of the company.
- Keep accurate records.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 years of selling janitorial supplies to distributors and large janitorial services clients.
- Willingness to visit and present to customers, as well as work on the phone.
- 2 years experience in a commissioned sales position, with a “hunter” mentality, and confidence in the ability to earn a significant portion of their wages in the form of commission.
- Relentless sales personality and the proven ability to proficiently analyze, prepare presentations, and close opportunities.
Cameron Craig Group
BusinessView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group