R&D Process Engineer
Cameron Craig Group Winchester, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
World leader in cutting edge recycled products is seeking a seasoned Process Engineer with experience in Chemical, Extrusion, Molding, Plastics, Quarries or other similar manufacturing facilities. You will work as the lead on cross-functional process optimization projects at the companies manufacturing facility. This firm is experiencing explosive growth presently with near term plans for major capacity expansion. Excellent salary, strong bonus compensation and a top benefits package make this a good opportunity for a process engineer seeking long range career growth opportunities. If you would like to work for a company known for market leadership and innovation then this opportunity will appeal to you. Full relocation assistance is available.
- Use engineering experience and technical knowledge to design, troubleshoot and optimize new and existing processes to continue to drive innovation using new equipment, processes or other technologies.
- Use data to drive decisions on process design and optimization.
- Work with manufacturing, materials sourcing, engineering and other functional organizations to align product requirements with process design and manufacturability.
- Design for safety by keeping employee safety, equipment design and material hazards at the forefront of new process development.
- Work with multiple equipment suppliers and vendors to vet out new and innovative process equipment.
- Support change management processes and procedures.
- Manage prioritization of activities to meet multiple project timeline requirements.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in part design and change management, and partners with engineering teams to optimize designs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (chemical, polymer or process engineering preferred)
- Five-to-eight years’ experience with multiple manufacturing processes. Polymer processing and recycling operations experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with machine design, piping and instrumentation design and mechanical layouts.
- Must be able to travel for vendor trials and equipment demonstrations.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
Cameron Craig Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group