Quality Supervisor, Food Manufacturing, Nights
Cameron Craig Group Baltimore, MD
- Expired: December 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
QUALITY SUPERVISOR FOODS MANUFACTURER
Located just outside of Baltimore Maryland this facility is a small plant of about 200 employees in business for about 35 years with multiple facilities in the US.
Instrumental in the management of quality control activities for production, personnel and laboratory operations. This position will be a night shift role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains close rapport with production to identify, solve and prevent problems affecting quality.
* Maintain policies and procedures in accordance with company policies and food safety governing bodies.
* Schedule and assigns workload to direct reports
* Directs product quality oversight of manufacturing areas with HACCP monitoring, conducts periodic facility inspections and may perform daily bacteriological environmental inspections in critical areas
* Supervises special inspections for incoming materials, end-of-run products, disposition of nonconforming products
* Coordinates with production in the monitoring of packaging lines for effective control of weights, metal detection, codes and product/package integrity.
* Safely and accurately perform all duties as required for this position to ensure the safety and quality of our products.
* All other duties as assigned.
* BS in a related field or a combination of applicable experience and an Associates degree in related field.
* Experience with HACCP, SQF preferred.
* 3 Years minimum related experience
Cameron Craig Group
FoodView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group