Our automotive tier 1 client is seeking a Quality Manager to direct the overall quality program by establishing quality policies and procedures and ensures conformance with established company, group, and site needs and objectives.This position will be responsible for a department 0f 10 consisting of engineers and quality technicians.
- Manages and has the ultimate responsibility for the quality department.
- Planning the strategy for the department as well budget responsibilities.
- TS 16949 Management Representative and Coordinator.
- Coordination of all quality assurance activities.
- Responsible for the resolution of any customer concern and complaint.
- Cross-functional teamwork with other departmental managers.
- Advise plant management in strategic decisions.
- Responsible for ensuring that the department complies with TS 16949 standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that the department complies with the company business plan.
- Responsible for representing the needs of any/all customers in internal functions in addressing TS 16949 requirements.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the quality department.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Science (BS) degree with a technical background from a college or university. Eight years’ experience in Automotive Quality Assurance. Five years supervisory responsibility. Certified Quality Engineer and Auditor.