Cameron Craig Group Rockford, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The Quality Engineer will ensure customer and regulatory requirements are satisfied. This position will take an active role in improving all processes company wide as well as focusing on improving quality for the organization.
- Develop and create measurement methods, techniques and instructions for inspectors.
- Recommend measurement methods, techniques and instructions for all product acceptance criteria for production and work closely with production and the Manufacturing Engineer.
- Develop and create statistically valid sample methods and techniques
- Develop, create and implement continuous improvement projects utilizing pareto charts, control charts, cause and effect diagrams, histograms, kaizen, PDCA, six sigma, TOC, root cause analysis, error-proofing, robust design, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Certified with American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer preferred.
- Five years of experience in a Quality role preferred
- PPAP’s, PFMEA Experience
Cameron Craig Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group