Cameron Craig Group Coplay, PA
- Expired: July 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rapidly expanding company in the biotechnology equipment field can offer you an opportunity to work in a fast paced cross-functional environment leading teams of technical professionals developing large scale processing equipment. If you seek a company that has a strong recent track record of expansion than this opportunity will appeal to you.
- Support the activities of the Sales and Marketing/Product Development Departments.
- Provide technical guidance to internal & external customers.
- Support preparation of ‘Budgetary’ and ‘Firm’ proposals.
- Conduct/manage specification review to develop/confirm scope of work including exceptions & clarifications
- Develop cost estimates (material & labor).
- Develop project schedule.
- Support review of contractual terms & conditions.
- Project Management
- Lead and coordinate design engineering, procurement, manufacturing operations, quality, safety and other supporting functions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage internal project team and project activities.
- Manage internal & external project meetings (project status, design review, execution planning, etc.).
- Direct customer point of contact managing project execution.
- Manage project setup and maintenance within the company ERP system.
- Develop and manage project schedule, progress and forecast.
- Responsible for change control management on assigned projects.
- Responsible for project reporting and presentations both internally and externally.
- Manage planning and execution of customer acceptance testing and supporting documentation.
- Customer single point of contact on all project issues.
- Responsible for managing customer satisfaction.
- BS in Engineering (Biotech Eng., Chem. E., ME or metallurgical/Materials Eng. preferred)
- 7 – 10 years post graduate in Engineering field
- 5 years in management positions
- MS Office, MS Project
Cameron Craig Group
ConstructionView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group