Project Manager (Restoration)
Cameron Craig Group Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Maintain consistent involvement in the commercial loss arena to ensure all project activities are fulfilled.
- Monitor activity on all projects per the lead restoration technician and technician’s feedback.
- Work in conjunction with the Safety, DOT and IFTA Director to ensure a safe work environment for all employees and conform daily to all federal and state regulations as it applies to safety, DOT, IFTA, and OSHA.
- Estimating via Xactimate and price lists.
- Prepare insurance/non-insurance estimates to be submitted to potential and existing clients.
- Maintain awareness of day-to-day job costs as it pertains to labor, material, and equipment to insure maximum profitability on all projects.
- Assign new and existing sub-contractors per project to ensure activities are completed thoroughly and efficiently.
- Project Manage nationwide restoration or reconstruction projects as assigned by the Vice President of Restoration.
- Assist VP of Restoration in determining client hurricane coverage, deductibles, draw schedules and payment agreements as required.
- Attend weekly PM and Client meetings.
- Maintain documentation of job #’s on all receipts per the appropriate job # and turn in promptly.
- Provide initial review/approval of accounts payable invoices for all restoration and reconstruction projects prior to submittal to VP of Operations.
- Work in conjunction with the ERC to ensure appropriate job #’s/series are assigned to specific job types.
- Participate in the review of Job Profitability Report with Project Managers at weekly Project Manager meeting.
- Direct, assist and work in conjunction with the Lead Restoration Technician and technicians in all restoration and reconstruction activities.
- Participate in the after-hours on-call rotation.
- Attend all trainings as is appropriate.
Cameron Craig Group
ConstructionView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group