Cameron Craig Group Hendersonville, NC
- Expired: July 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Production Supervisor for a position with a major producer of juices and fruit and vegetable juices. They are the second largest producer of private label ready-to-drink fruit juices and fruit drinks in the United States.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS/JOB DUTIES
* High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required;
* College degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
* 3-5 years previous experience in Manufacturing or a production environment.
* Experience in the food/beverage industry
* oversees and coordinates the work of line employees.
* The primary responsibility of the Production supervisor is to provide the Maintenance and Operations Department with support.
* Manage personnel plan to setup team for success.
* Train new employees that are hired in the work area assigned.
* Very competitive salary based on experience.
* relocation assistance.
* Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
* 401k Retirement Savings Plan
* Pre-Tax Programs
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Gym Membership Discount
* Weight loss Program
* Health Fairs
* Flu Shots
* Walking Challenge
* Healthy Vending Machines
* Free Juice
* Scholarship program for dependents of employees
Cameron Craig Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group