Production Supervisor- 3rd Shift
Cameron Craig Group Hendersonville, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required;
- College degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years previous experience in Manufacturing or a production environment.
- Experience in the food/beverage industry
- oversees and coordinates the work of line employees.
- The primary responsibility of the Production supervisor is to provide the Maintenance and Operations Department with support.
- Manage personnel plan to setup team for success.
- Train new employees that are hired in the work area assigned.
- Very competitive salary based on experience.
- relocation assistance.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Pre-Tax Programs
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Discount
- Weight loss Program
- Health Fairs
- Flu Shots
- Walking Challenge
- Healthy Vending Machines
- Free Juice
- Scholarship program for dependents of employees
Cameron Craig Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group