Production Supervisor - 2nd Processing
Cameron Craig Group East Canton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Providing guidance and leadership to all department personnel on assigned shift.
- Manage line efficiencies, key performance indicators and down time.
- Monitor the production process, make periodic checks and adjust equipment or work practices according to SOPs.
- Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up.
- Manage overall product quality to ensure all standards and specifications.
- Assisting employees with troubleshooting problems and coaching them through making the correct adjustments.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 or more years supervising production staff in a food manufacturing environment
- MUST HAVE previous poultry processing experience
- 2nd Processing experience a plus.
Cameron Craig Group
AddressEast Canton, OH
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group