Production Supervisor, 3rd shift
Cameron Craig Group Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Production Supervisor, 2nd shift
Summary: Ensures efficiency of production while preserving the integrity and quality of products. Maintains a safe and productive working environment and provides supervision of associates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing, maintaining, and establishing operating procedures for production lines in a food manufacturing environment to ensure production meets or falls below budget.
- Ensure all products are of the highest quality.
- Managing production lines by reviewing and completing production paperwork.
- Ensuring schedule attainment for customer satisfaction.
- Developing and maintaining SOP’s.
- Developing and maintaining product quality standards.
- Developing and maintaining associate safety standards.
- Develop associate and supervisor skills by conducting training meetings; one on one development sessions; and establishing and monitoring performance reviews for supervisors.
- Setting and maintaining departmental budget by reviewing financial statements; monitoring line efficiencies; monitoring labor cost; and extraneous expenses.
- Designing and developing future production capacities by participating in design meetings; coordinating with Research & Development regarding product changes and improvements; and updating SOP’s to incorporate the changes.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or Food Science preferred
- Prior supervision experience in a food manufacturing / production environment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Good computer skills
- Bilingual preferred
Cameron Craig Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group