Product Owner - System Architect
Cameron Craig Group Novi, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job summary of the Product Owner - System Architect:
- responsible for Modeling and specifying system architectures and product definitions according to system engineering and safety standards for ADAS/AD systems
- use agile processes to specify the system level requirements for Advance Driving Assistance Systems and Automated Driving Features
- will distribute system functions to functional, logical, and physical blocks in the architecture and define signals/interfaces between the blocks
- You will also support the definition of specific requirements and architectures together with multi-site project and product teams, and support the RFQ process for ADAS/AD from systems engineering point of view.
- You will define, plan and implement system engineering strategies and architecture road map
- You will work on self-guided cross-functional teams and interface globally where you will help make decisions. You will also mentor the team on technical issues, tools, and processes as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science is required, and 10+ years of industry experience.
- Strong background and prior experience developing systems architecture, system requirements, and use cases for ADAS/AD features.
- Good knowledge about architecture modeling languages (SysML, UML).
- Track records of designing systems architectures and distribute system functions to functional, logical, and physical blocks.
- Know how to write good requirements that others can successfully implement, and write test cases for.
- Experience with architecture modeling tools like Rhapsody, Magic Draw, and Enterprise Architect. Experience in requirements management tools like DOORS, Polarion, and Integrity MKS.
- Knowledge in safety-critical systems applying functional safety standards (ISO 26262).
- Self-motivated; bringing structure to a highly unstructured task, and have the ability to set the technical direction and guide a team towards it long before others can.
- Experience with Agile Scrum, and scaled frameworks like LeSS and SAFe
- Experience with Jira or other similar tools
- Experience with requirements management tools like DOORs, CodeBeamer, Polarion, or SystemWeaver
- Experience with SysML and modeling tools such as Enterprise Architect, MagicDraw, and more
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink
- A Master’s or PhD is preferred.
- Experience include automotive embedded system experience, basic knowledge of hardware.
- Good knowledge of relevant standards and methods for advanced driver-assistance systems i.e. ISO 26262, ISO 21434, ISO 21448, and more.
- Past experience with AUTOSAR and ASPICE are highly beneficial. Experience in user story development, unit testing, and system and software integration.
- System integration
- Vehicle health & diagnostics
- Experience with sensing such as camera, radar, lidar, sonar technologies and more
- Experience with designing safety critical hardware/software components
- Prior experience with vehicle autonomy, UAV or robotics
- Product launch experience (pre and post product launch experience)
- Knowledge of agile process in cross-functional teams is also very desirable for this role.
Salary Range: $110,000-140,000/year depending on experience
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and company-paid disability and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching program
- 3-5 weeks of vacation DOE
- Flexible work hours
- Casual working environment
- No dress code
- Car Stipend
Type: Direct/ Flexible Remote
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship:H1B transfers only. NO OPT visa candidates will be considered.
Cameron Craig Group
BusinessView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group