Principal - Civil Division
Cameron Craig Group Baltimore, MD
- Expired: August 09, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Principals are responsible for managing all aspects of a regional business unit, including preparing proposals, management of the staff, the project work performed by the group, the technical and professional mentorship of their staff, the allocation of manpower within the group and the growth of the team.This position reports to the Regional Vice President/Office Director and coordinates with the Technical Vice President.
* Responsible for BD/Marketing of technical division in office.
* Assists Technical VP and Regional Director in developing new markets in local region.
* Assists Technical VP and Regional Director in expanding on existing markets in local region.
* Acts as market/division representative locally.
* Reviews/develops all proposals for technical division for projects managed by their office.
* Pursuit lead and project manager on large scale projects and contracts.
* Attends local marketing events.
Resource/Technical Management Responsibilities:
* Manages staff in their technical division.
* Supports PMs on maintaining project schedule and budgets and acts as project executive to ensure clients expectations are being met.
* Responsible for schedule of projects managed in their office.
* Responsible for budgets of projects managed in their office.
* Responsible to ensure QA/QC process is occurring.
* Reports resource needs to Technical VP and coordinates with Regional Director/Office Director as necessary.
* Supports Technical Director in implementation of company standards.
* Assists in staff development and career planning; conducts performance evaluations.
* Responsible for project budgets.
* Assists in Accounts Receivable (A/R) collections.
* Reviews Electronic Invoicing (EI) for office managed projects.
Cameron Craig Group
BusinessView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group