This Manager will provide overall leadership and direction for this processing site.
- Deliver results against your processing plan and budget.
- Supervise all functional group leaders such as Processing, Maintenance, Sanitation, Warehouse, etc.
- Oversee capital improvements
- Bachelor’s degree is a minimum requirement
- Minimum of 10 years experience with 5+ years of experience processing food products.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with processing and packaging machinery is needed.
- Lean manufacturing mindset and approach to continuous improvement.
Instructions/How to Apply/What to Do Next
If you believe you are qualified and wish to apply, please click on the Apply button. You will be instructed to complete an online job interest submission. Upon completion, you will receive an automated email confirmation verifying your interest submission has been received. We will contact you shortly via email/phone if your qualifications meet the requirements of the position. Thank you for applying!