Multi-Family Construction Superintendent
Cameron Craig Group Hercules, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Multi-Family Construction Superintendent you will be accountable for the entire construction Project from mobilization to completion, by providing the knowledge, skill and experience to run day-to-day operations on the job site. The Project Superintendents' top priority is field coordination, working closely with the Subcontractor(s) to ensure that they are always focused on quality and workmanship that meet industry standards. The daily direction and coordination of the Project by the Superintendent ensures that the work is carried out safely, correctly, within budget and on schedule.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Studies specifications and contract to plan procedures for construction, ensuring start and finish times, safety, quality, and staffing/subcontractor requirements for each phase of construction job are met.
- Coordinates Expediting List with the Project Engineer for procurement materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules, in accordance with SOP.
- Coordinates Subcontractors work in proper sequence while keeping the overall scheduled completion done. Conducts weekly Subcontractor meetings and reviews 3 week short interval schedule, current quality management or activities and overall jobsite safety.
- Confers with and directs supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
- Obtains and monitors all permits, building certificates and City inspections. Must become familiar with all local building enforcement procedures, in accordance with SOP.
- Confers with General Superintendents, supervisory and engineering personnel, inspectors, suppliers of materials to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods.
- Enforces the organizations Safety policies in accordance the SOP and also by establishing a climate that emphasizes safety on the job.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship and materials conform to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Review Cost Reports and complete Back Charges in accordance with SOP.
- Prepares or reviews reports on progress, materials used and costs, punch lists daily diaries, billing sheets pictures and adjusts work schedules as indicated by reports.
- Coordinates and approvals all time and material costs with various sub-contractors. Maintains daily paperwork.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience supervising all phases of ground up multi-million dollar commercial construction projects with a general contractor.
- Must be willing to travel as business requires.
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative.
- Professional with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Must possess valid/active drivers license.
- Experience with multi-million dollar garden style multi-family projects.
- Experience overseeing projects with value of $20M or more.
Cameron Craig Group
ConstructionView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group