Medical Office Director / COO
Beverly Hills, CA
Excellent immediate opportunity, competitive salary with health, dental, vision and 401 K benefits package. Medical Office Director / COO is a strategic leadership position that will manage the overall day to day operations of the medical practice, ensuring our vision and strategy for future growth. Medical Office Director / COO also will provide expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
- Directs, supervises and coaches the front office and clinical staff daily.
- Develops vision for practice and executes plans to achieve that vision.
- Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals.
- Managing the flow of the clinic to ensure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
- Problem solving and addressing issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients.
- Responsible for carrying out all established policies.
- Full Profit and Loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of leadership or management experience in a medical office is required.
- Proven track record in growing physician practice revenues and volumes.
- Physician Practice marketing expertise with a variety of tactics to grow and develop business.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative