As Marketing Designer, you will report to the Chief Marketing Officer within an in-house creative marketing team. Responsibilities include delivering high-performing, on-brand, creative assets for digital acquisition ads, email and social media. You will refine and oversee the look and feel of the platform's go-to-market branding, marketing, and advertising. Candidates must be passionate with creating marketing that generates results and moves the business and brand forward.
This role collaborates closely with cross-discipline teams and crafting iterative outputs - often owning the entire creative process from sketches to delivery. Our client values creative thinking.
- Create consistent, effective visual designs that get attention and results across lead gen campaigns, editorial content, and corporate collateral.
- Ensure that company's visual expression embodies their B2B SaaS brand DNA: clear, clever, confident, and optimistic.
- Extend their brand identity, bringing marketing and product design together to define and improve a common design language.
- Promote fresh thinking and strategic storytelling to enhance company message and impact through visual media.
- Collaborate with internal partners across marketing, web, product, and beyond to develop concepts and execute world-class B2B creative.
- Design landing pages, advertising assets, collateral, and other high-fidelity visuals
- Represent the design team to internal stakeholders, and provide input that will help shape and support planning and strategy
- Collaborate closely with marketing team and other stakeholders to bring ideas to life
- Online portfolio of B2B design work
- 3+ years of professional experience as a marketing designer
- Capable of working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Strong talent for all elements of design, layout and typography, with a sharp attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of marketing concepts and metrics
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively, making timely decisions in order to meet project deadlines and business needs
- Experience developing creative brand and acquisition campaigns
- Appetite for problem-solving and thrives in high-velocity, deadline-driven environments
- Experience designing for web, email, offline media, and video
- A degree in design a plus