- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marketing Assistant (Communication Designer)
Who We Are
Our philosophy to offer a challenging yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our group! Our core values are total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing. What drives us is; initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking. Everybody who has them has the right to make decisions. In our teams, leadership does not depend on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance.
As Communication Provider, you will become part of our team in Hamilton, USA. This is a part time position (25h) with full time potential and your field of responsibility will be:
· Organization of Local Trade Shows and Events
· Updating Marketing Content on Online Platforms
· Monitoring Online and Offline Advertising Campaigns
· Support Marketing Efforts of Our Sales Channels
· General Marketing Services for our Brands
· Support Processing of Sales Leads
· Recruiting Support
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. You have various opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you with that by offering various training and development possibilities.
· Some Marketing Experience
· Excellent Team and Communication Skills
· Good Microsoft Office Knowledge
· Detail Oriented and Strong Organizational Skills
· Fluent English skills (some Spanish ideal, but not required)
Are you the one? Apply now with your resume and supporting documents!
Cameron Craig Group
BusinessView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group
Get fresh Marketing Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.