Cameron Craig Group Bethlehem, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Maintain on-time deliveries, high quality, and improve
production efficiencies through comprehensive resource planning, lean manufacturing techniques, and disciplined production
- Work with product development and operations teams to ensure optimal integration of product and production processes.
- Supervise production flow including but not limited to adjusting staffing and equipment to ensure production starts and stays
- Supervise and manage all production activities performed by all manufacturing personnel while maintaining a high degree of
visibility and access to staff throughout shifts.
- Continuously evaluate manufacturing operations to determine improvements through effective metrics, capital, personnel,
and operational standards.
- Coordinate with Quality Control to maintain quality standard while taking appropriate corrective action measures to resolve
- Supervise production control coordinator to ensure staffing and material requirements are in line with business needs.
- Train, motivate, coach, reward, and discipline staff. Resolves issues within manufacturing area to ensure all employees
work as a team.
- Enforce all safety policies and ensures all manufacturing staff. Investigates accidents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Resolve production related issues with representatives from other departments throughout the company.• Maintains knowledge of manufacturing equipment and machinery along with its capacity to meet production needs.
- Proactively identify any potential barriers and proposes solutions without impeding production.
- Establish departmental goals and objectives.
- Actively drives Continuous Improvement strategies and opportunities through empowering the team to take an active
role in participating in continuous improvement opportunities including training and support.
- Directly supervises team leads within manufacturing department.
- Ability to travel when required
- Bachelor Degree required – technical degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience with capacity planning
- Able to train and motivate employees to create quality product, increase KPI's and growth the profitability of this plant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with professional presentation and negotiation skills
- Must be flexible, innovative and comfortable in setting own priorities
- Good understanding of lean manufacturing principles, Six Sigma green belt preferred.
- Strong organization and planning skills
Cameron Craig Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group