Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Plant layout and process improvements, development of new processes. Improvements in methods. Cost savings projects. Kaizen events. Improve cost standards and machine cycle times. Support plant wide safety efforts.
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Support development of new processes
- Lead and coordinate cost savings projects
- Identify and implement layout improvements
- Support all safety efforts plant wide
- Support all Continuous Improvement efforts plant wide
- Communicate project status, data, ideas, etc, with associates
- Establish and verify cost standards
- 2 years minimum work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing concepts and tools.
- Experience leading projects and working with manufacturing teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar is required. Those approaching graduation are invited to apply.