Cameron Craig Group Joliet, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Joliet, IL
My client is an expanding, dynamic specialty chemical manufacturing company that has a multitude of plants all across the United States. This person will be responsible for owning the entirety of a small, 24/7 manufacturing site, they will be overseeing all aspects of upkeep including preventative and routine maintenance, day to day troubleshooting, retrofits, and compliance with state and federal safety and environmental regulations. Equipment includes large scale compressors, PLCs, distillation columns, heat exchangers, and plant instrumentation. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious technician to make the jump from an hourly to salaried position with a day only schedule and then, down the line, to make the jump to a position with even more responsibility. Or the opportunity for an ambitious engineer to make the jump to owning the manufacturing of an entire plant with the same opportunity down the line throughout the US. My client is offering a generous compensation package with a great 401K matching program and relocation assistance.
- 5+ Years’ experience out of manufacturing
- Non degreed individuals are acceptable as well as degreed engineers
- Gas manufacturing and/or air separation unit experience is a preference but not a must
- Chemical manufacturing, nuclear power or industries with compressors, pumps are acceptable
- Supervisory experience of some kind would be a plus
- Experience with coordinating with people outside your production facility would be a plus
Cameron Craig Group
Real EstateView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group