Lean Manufacturing Engineer
Cameron Craig Group Coplay, PA
- Expired: July 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rapidly expanding manufacturing company can offer you an opportunity to work in a fast paced cross-functional environment leading teams of production professionals building large scale capital equipment. If you seek a company that has a strong recent track record of expansion than this opportunity will appeal to you.
* Drive and execute activities to achieve strategic operational goals and KPIs
* Actively and objectively seek out, identify, and evaluate opportunities for process improvement and cost reduction in all operations related activities
* Support business development team to qualify, develop and close opportunities while ensuring that the technical and commercial terms meet overall business needs
* Review client Requests for Proposals. Define the product scope and provide a working solution for estimating. Develop and manage proposals
* Advise on new product and product improvement opportunities
* Evaluate and report product performance and market share
* Develop technical content for marketing tools (presentations, brochures, website content, etc.) for effective communication of product features, benefits, and differentiation
* Track and analyze competitor capabilities and activities.
* Analyze and troubleshoot product and operations issues in a timely fashion
* Proactively drive integration of ‘Best Practices’ to produce measurable improvements in manufacturing productivity, material costs, lead times and product quality, in an intensive effort to continuously reduce overall manufacturing costs
* Design and development of fixtures, tools, and machines, to improve production
* Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
* Assist in keeping production equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services
* Support customer’s technical needs to enhance customer satisfaction stablish best practices for operations team integration with corporate ERP system to attain
efficient flow of materials, effective application of labor and accurate collection of data throughout the entire production cycle.
* Support supply chain in supplier and component qualifications
* Engaged in either operational or administrative process creation, review, or improvement efforts. This includes areas such as Plant Safety, ERP System, Process Review Board, CAPA Program, and others.
* Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a similar technical discipline.
* Minimum of 3 years prior experience in an engineering role or equivalent in manufacturing industry
* Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) a major plus factor
* Ability to work in a Global Environment and to travel
? Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
? Background in biotech or pharmaceutical industry with experience in custom equipment design and
manufacturing of similar scale and complexity
Cameron Craig Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group