JS-(020-21) Mill and Quarry Manager
Cameron Craig Group Canaan, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Mill and Quarry Manager
Location: Danbury, CT Area
Compensation: Base Salary & Bonus Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Comprehensive Insurance, Relocation and Retirement Package
Position Summary: The Mill and Quarry Manager, under general supervision, is responsible for: (1) planning and directing all mining operations at the Plant; (2) participating in financial planning (budgets) and cost control in the area of responsibility; (3) initiating, planning and executing process improvements, hazard and nuisance controls, reclamation, waste and cost controls and operating upgrading; (4) administering the safety and employee relations program in the Mill and Quarry; (5) ensuring compliance with all applicable government regulations; (6) handling community relations issues pertaining to the Mill and Quarry; (7) applies for and manages all permits and (8) responsible for Operational Excellence effort to reduce waste and continuously improve all manufacturing operations. Reports directly to the Plant Manager.
- Directs all operations in a manner that enhances and fosters employee engagement while meeting production and customer
- Regularly interfaces with Sales and Marketing to ensure customers’ needs are being met.
- Must drive working with High Performance Work Systems approach and be extremely proficient at working in a team environment and developing subordinates to operate in a team
- Works safely and actively promotes the safety culture and philosophy in all work activities
- Responsible all production, financial planning and cost control, process improvements and operational upgrading. Responsible for safety and personnel, operational excellence, principal working relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Geological Engineering
- Minimum of five years of production related experience in an industry related field and experience in diverse functional roles.
- Mill and Quarry manager should possess a well-developed business understanding, customer focus for both internal and external customers, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Required to be a Certified Engineer and possess the following skills to perform the duties of the Quarry Manager: AutoCAD, Computer generated mine models and Drafting
Cameron Craig Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group