Cameron Craig Group Lancaster, PA
- Expired: November 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Industrial Engineer plans, facilitates and reports results from Industrial engineering evaluations and projects. These include time and motion, process, workplace layout, ergonomic evaluations using industrial engineering and lean analysis tools to develop standard work practice and time data. Ensure all safety, quality and efficiency processes and procedures are followed within areas of responsibility.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS AN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER:
* Apply lean analysis and industrial engineering techniques to the manufacturing process with the goal of improving workplace and process safety, quality and efficiency.
* Document and implement new time and labor standards developed as needed using time and motion study, work sampling and standard data construction.
* Ensure that existing incentive standards are accurate and kept current with equipment and process changes so that earnings are consistent and reasonable through all areas.
* Work closely with Supervisors to document and install changes.
* Conduct economic studies to evaluate expenditures for new processes, materials, tools, and equipment.
* Assist in the development and presentation of training on relevant Industrial Engineering methods, concepts, and their application.
* Train supervisory personnel in the basic techniques of work measurement to develop a better understanding of labor standards and facilitate accurate reporting.
* Plan, recommend and conduct CI Projects that include process changes, plant and workstation layouts, etc. as assigned.
* Supervise approved changes to plant processes and provide training and mentorship to affected employees.
* Ensure that process and work instruction documents are current and accurate.
* Assist with the quoting process and Foundry Engineering projects by performing cost audits, providing requested data, and casting information and implementing changes as assigned.
* Perform audits of standard costs, labor and equipment utilization, processes and capital expenditures with priorities and schedules based on degree of financial impact on profitability.
* Lead or participate in teams or projects as the need arises during completion of work assignments.
* Take a leadership role as needed to facilitate effective completion of projects.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU (OUR REQUIREMENTS):
* B.S. Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
* Make decisions within applied technology.
* Structured problem-solving skills.
Cameron Craig Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group