IT/Technology Project Manager
Cameron Craig Group Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: This is an opportunity to manage a project to transform the way we engage and train our customers and scale our online learning initiatives for our 30,000 learners annually. You will project manage the migration to new LMS and E-commerce platforms, aligning delivery across technology platforms and line of business groups to support our shared vision. In 2021 and beyond, a key focus will be in leading the organization to higher level of maturity for business process automation, new system implementation, and overall enhancement of corporate governance. The ideal candidate will bring a diverse blend of experience in project management, systems implementations, change management, and customer skills with a proven track record of delivering successful outcomes.
You are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment as we are growing fast. You understand the importance of establishing and following repeatable, scalable processes and are analytical problem solver. You can coordinate cross-functional project teams while driving a large-scale project from vision through implementation. You have a passion for excellence and helping our internal/external customers achieve success.
Project Execution and Accountability
- Serve as the single point of accountability for all aspects of the project.
- Direct and control all activities to align on and meet expectations and budgeted financial objectives tied to the project.
- Track all project costs to budget, project progress to schedule, and prepare cost-to‐complete reports.
- Maintain project documentation and prepare/deliver project progress reports.
- Define project scope and budget, creating project plans, managing project resources, issue resolution, and reporting status.
- Coordinate and direct the project team.
- Conduct internal project review meetings and act as project information source.
- Monitor project deliverables to ensure quality is maintained.
- Ensure that deliverables are on time, and on/under budget.
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and manage risk during the project
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules and project forecasts for resource planning.
- Report on status regularly to share progress and successes for key activities and milestones.
- Drive change management activities and communication plans to ensure successful deployments.
- Establish a trusted partner relationship with project stakeholders and vendor partners.
- Serve as the primary client interface for project schedule, budget, and scope.
- Maintain routine communications with leadership/management concerning all aspects of the project.
- Support the development of proposals by providing estimates for support activities.
Core and Position Specific Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Drives for results and has high Business Acumen.
- Functional/Technical Skills and Technical Learning
- Managing through Systems
- Learns on the fly
- Have the curiosity and “grit” to significantly improve outcomes for internal and external customers.
- Team oriented
- Strategic Agility
- Process Management
- Attention to Detail
- 5+ years of project management experience, particularly systems implementations and migrations that impact processes and require change management activities
- PMI-PMP or PMI-ACP certification
- Experience managing large application delivery and integration projects
- Proven track record of effectively document changes to processes and systems
- Proven track record supporting strategic initiatives from the ground up
- Knowledge of technical data processing procedures, policies, and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- An ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, fast-paced environment
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills
- Experience managing LMS implementation and support engagements.
- Knowledge of CRM, E-commerce and/or financial systems.
- Experience in a BA, QA, or super user role during cross-department system implementations.
- Understanding of how learning technologies fit within business structure a plus
- Vendor Management Experience; eLearning or training material production a plus
Cameron Craig Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group