Human Resources Generalist
Cameron Craig Group Columbus, OH
- Expired: October 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is located in the south end of Columbus and is seeking an HR Specialist in their facility which is a combination of light manufacturing and warehousing. The responsibilities are:
* Develops, facilities and implements all phases of the recruitment process including but not limited to: Advertise job openings across multiple channels, interview process, attend job fairs, liaise with colleges and alumni associations, on-boarding, and orientations for new hires
* Collaborates with internal departments to follow-up on new hires progress
* Complete unemployment verification requisitions
* Maintain accurate HR records, following all federal, state, and local laws and guidelines
* Assist with bi-weekly payroll processing and maintenance of the Paycor System
* Answers routine inquiries from inside and outside the company on employment verification, benefits administration processing, and job openings.
* Performs other duties as required.
* Bachelors degree in a related field
* Possesses 1 2 years of recruiting and human resources related experience
* Preferred experience with Paycor and Newton
* Solid recruiting experience
* Must have ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint at a high level
* Ability to work independently and as an effective team member
* The ability to communicate confidently, clearly, and effectively
* No relocation available for this role
Cameron Craig Group
BusinessView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group