Hospital Sales Representative
Cameron Craig Group Portland, OR
- Expired: November 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Bio Implant Specialist you would distribute and promote the use of donated human tissue throughout a designated territory. You will work with several types of customers including HCPs and Alliance Partners. In this role you will display the highest degree of integrity, honesty, knowledge, and respect for the process of tissue donation and transplantation. The Bio Implant Specialist will possess consultative sales skills combined with in depth knowledge of surgical procedures as to be a resource for customers and achieve sales objectives.
What youll do:
* Responsible for planning and implementing strategies to ensure the revenue budget is met and the territorys strategic service goals are met.
* Develop Alliance Partners and 1099 relationships in assigned territory.
* Ensure administrative responsibilities are completed in a timely manner such as audits, reconciliations, sales analytics, hospital billing issues, etc.
* Complete all required training such as compliance, product, sales or other required company training.
* Develop and review business plan with Regional Manager quarterly.
What youll bring (Minimum Requirements):
* Bachelor's degree (BA or BS); Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
* Valid Drivers License
* 3 years Sales experience in Medical Device Industry, Hospital Sales and/or
* Physician Sales; Operating room, orthopedic or neurosurgical product experience preferred.
These would be nice too (Knowledge Skills and Abilities):
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Effective oral, written and presentation communication skills
* Ability to analyze and strategize in order to meet goals
* Ability to interface with physicians, surgeons, hospitals and inspire them on product
We have a fierce drive for our mission of Saving Lives, Restoring Health, and Giving Hope. You wont find another company with a culture as strong as ours.
* 403(b) and Pension Plan
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Corporate sponsored events
* Work-life balance with generous paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Personal career and skill development opportunities
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Dedicated and passionate co-workers
Cameron Craig Group
BusinessView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group