Cameron Craig Group Boston, MA
- Expired: July 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will plan, organize, and execute technical projects. Provide technical leadership and participate in product development/reformulation from concept to commercialization. Support other development projects, operations and related activities.
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for the development of: new products based on interaction/direction from Sales and Marketing and formula revisions (including cost reductions) of existing products.
* Interaction with internal departments and outside vendors as projects dictate.
* Participates in all aspects of the scale-up process (includes pre-production notes, hands-on supervision of plant trials, shelf-life evaluations, and coordination of product data to QC).
* Commitment to safety begins with management. Managers and frontline supervisors are accountable for creating and maintaining a culture of Safety and assuring a safe work environment.
Other duties as assigned.
Cameron Craig Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group