Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of analytical instrumentation used in R&D Laboratories. They have an opening for a Field Service Engineer based in the Seattle area and covering the Western Region.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for installation, maintenance, and repair of Adsorption Analyzer instrumentation.
This position typically requires travel throughout the week (usually visiting one customer per week Monday through Thursday or Friday). Travel requirements do vary from one position to the next depending on territory size, density, install base, etc. The company offers a generous salary, bonus, profit sharing, company car, company credit card and great a benefits package that starts on day one.
- This position will be based in or near the Seattle area but will also conduct supplemental travel into other territories in the Western Region on a regular basis.
- Managing inventory and reporting for accuracy.
- Must be able to complete administrative tasks associated with field service.
- Good communication skills and strong customer service skills are a must for this position.
- Ability to work on your own with little supervision.
- Direct experience in the analytical instruments field is a plus.
- The ability to work with electronic schematics, test equipment, and tools for repairs is required.
- A valid driver's license and passport are required.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.