Cameron Craig Group Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Reports to: Practice Leader/Dental Team Lead
To be the leading provider of high-quality and compassionate dental, vision, and orthodontic services to children in underserved communities.
Outcome of the Role:
The Dental Hygienist is responsible for the direct delivery of oral hygiene and appropriate preventive services to dental patients.
- State Certification/License (where applicable)
- Understands State and ADA/OSHA/HIPAA/CDC compliance requirements
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Prior pediatric dentistry experience
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks correctly and in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) Practice Management Software Experience
- Administration of Local Anesthetic (where applicable)
- Restorative functions (where applicable)
This position requires full range of body motion. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally 50.
Work is performed in a dental office which is a clinical and office environment. Dental Hygienists are occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals; therefore, compliance with proper safety and OSHA standards is required. This role routinely utilizes standard dental and office equipment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The statements contained herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by Dental Hygienists, but is not a complete list of the responsibilities, duties, or skills required. Other duties may be assigned as business needs dictate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Cameron Craig Group
AddressLos Angeles, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group