Cameron Craig Group Brisbane, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
$150M SEC LifeSciences Company—Central Bay Area—up to $275K plus 30% bonus, annual stock of $125K and would consider a starting stock grant as well
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Grow with a company that values your personal development, in an environment that fosters teamwork, entrepreneurialism, and success.
- Opportunity to move up quickly and within the organization.
- Role is open due to growth of the company
Minimum Education & Experience
- Minimum of 15 years accounting experience, with at least five in a management position.
- Minimum five-plus years of prior experience in manufacturing, preferably medical device.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
- CPA or equivalent degree required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage accounting function, including general accounting, equity accounting, cost accounting, payroll and external reporting.
- Participates, as a member of the management team, in formulating and establishing organizational policies and operating procedures for the company.
- Establishes controls over financial reporting, including non-financial processes upon which the financials depend, and monitors for compliance.
- Assist with corporate reporting requirements.
- Develop, document, implement and monitor financial accounting policies and procedures.
- Review, modify, and/or improve procedures and/or processes, as needed.
- Primary interface with international accounting firms.
- Evaluate opportunities from an operations/financial perspective, considering the product technology, patient needs, and market needs.
- Drive compliance with the corporate budget, including coordinating departmental budgetary inputs.
- Manage the month and year-end close and audit activities.
- Prepare schedules as part of the quarterly reviews and year-end audit.
- Interface with external auditors.
- Ability to supervise and direct accounting and tax functions.
- Identify candidates for internal positions and partners with Human Resources to recruit candidates to ensure proper staffing of the Finance and Accounting Department.
- Provide financial data and analyses of budget variances to management as required.
- Ability to provide meaningful and insightful commentary on financial results to management, investors and other constituents on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Ability to review income tax provisions.
- Responsible for compliance with tax authorities including payroll taxes, sales and use taxes, property taxes, income taxes, franchise taxes, and the medical device tax.
- Special projects/duties as requested by the CFO.
- Other duties as assigned.
Cameron Craig Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group