Cameron Craig Group Tempe, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Controller (2 roles)
Fire Safety Company – Tempe, AZ and Denver/Greenwood Village, CO – $125-165K plus 15-30% bonus plus restricted stock
- 100% In-office full-time
- Both roles report to CFO of Parent company roughly $110M in Revenue
- Denver business is $60M with team of 7 in accounting; Tempe business is $20M with team of 2 in accounting
- $120K in restricted shares (after 6 months of employment)
- Both roles tasked with process improvement, building and managing accounting team and due diligence of acquisitions
- Will be tasked with not only leadership duties but rolling up sleeves within accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 10 years’ experience in Accounting, Financial Analysis, or reporting
- 5 years’ experience in a management role
- Construction Industry Experience
- 5-12 years public accounting experience, CPA, experience working for a private equity owned business preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs the day-to-day operations of the corporate accounting function for the company
- Perform the monthly consolidated financial close process including coordination with subsidiary
- Controllers, finance leads, corporate consolidation, and intercompany elimination.
- Responsible for the development and issuance of timely and complete financial statements.
- Ensures that all financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet the objectives of the company
- and all regulatory requirements.
- Issue payments to vendors via checks, ACH wires, etc.
- Perform inter-company billings
- Liaise with Cigna and American Express
- Ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Coordinates the provision of information to external auditors and support the annual audit process.
- Partners with CFO to support the annual budgeting and planning process.
- Develops and maintains relationships with business partners including HR, Procurement, Operations,
- etc. to facilitate financial activities.
- Identifies procedures to improve efficiency of company financial functions and the accuracy of financial reporting.
- Maintains current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, industry standards and current accounting standards.
- Appraises operating results in terms of cost, budgets, operating policies, trends, and increased profit opportunities. Investigates and explains variances.
- Performs other duties as required.
Cameron Craig Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group