Accounts Payable Manager
Morgantown, KY area
Seeking an experience candidate for this Accounts Payable Manager position having experience in large scale regional / corporate locations with global interface high volume Accounts Payable activities and responsibilities.
This is a growth oriented position and the company offers an excellent runway for advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Responsible for the development, support and operations of finance and accounting activities related to the Accounts Payable function.
- Ensure the proper execution of all disbursement activities and related processes including all interfaces with internal systems, matching processes and creating entries in systems.
- Timely, accurate and complete vendor payments with a constant focus on process improvements
- Develop and maintain enterprise policy and procedures for AP processes.
- Manage all Accounts Payable accounting processes
- Balance sheet account reconciliations & review. Ensure all reconciling items are cleared timely and accurately.
- Adjusting ad hoc journal entries as needed to support fiscal close processes.
- Maintain regular KPIs of global accounts payable processes. Utilize metrics to drive process improvements across the organization.
- Maintain documentation of all accounts payable SOPs ensuring consistent & repeatable processes.
- Provide continuous training to the accounts payable staff and set expectations of continued technical growth. Set all staff up for internal growth within the organization
- Facilitate and manages banking relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business.
- 7+ years of accounting management A/P experience in a global high volume invoicing processing environment in a regional / Corporate office setting
- 3+ years of supervisor experience of A/P staff and department
- Manufacturing industry product experience desired
- Banking relationships, Cash management and foreign currency experience
- Solid background in process improvement, project management and execution of company initiatives
- Ability to set standards, measure results and coach teams to high performance
- Strong knowledge of accounting related to accounts payable processing.
- Must have a hands on approach and involved in all activities with strong understanding of the process from beginning to end.
- Advanced Excel skills, strong database knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent team player who works well in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work effectively with external partners as well as internal employees
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume for this Accounts Payable Manager position.