Our client is a leading marketing company in the Spa, Beauty and Wellness Industries. The Company's wide range of digital and retail products are designed to address the ever-evolving operational needs of spas and wellness centers to help grow their business. The Company is the creator of the industry’s largest marketing event, as well as, produce & distribute the industry and trade gift card which is sold in over 75,000 locations nationwide and accepted at over 9,000 partner locations.
Due to tremendous growth, they are seeking an Account Coordinator to support its sales team and manage key vendor accounts. This role will have a cross function between on-boarding clients and account retention.
Working daily of the NYC Office, the ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, very detail oriented and be responsible for building strong relationships with partner clients.
- Coordinate within a team environment, wearing many hats.
- Heavy phone interaction with existing and potential business partners
- Direct inbound sales leads to appropriate team members
- On-board new partners into various programs
- Process partner contracts & payments with accuracy
- Manage client retention strategies
- Perform data entry - enter leads, set up vendor listings, and edit/upload new content
- Resolve vendor issues in a prompt and professional manner
- Track program and vendor data
- College Degree. (Bachelor’s)
- Minimum 4 years of account coordinator experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter able to prioritize multiple tasks, work with minimal supervision, exercise good judgment and be highly motivated and detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Plus: interest in digital marketing & the health & wellness industry
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401K, Health Care, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Perks & Incentives