WHY IS THIS A GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
- TEAMWORK BASED ATMOSPHERE.
- SUPERB PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES! This company has multiple locations nation-wide, so you can move up through the ranks here or elsewhere.
- RELOCATION PACKAGE!
- COMPETITIVE PAY PACKAGE!
- HIGHLY PROFITABLE COMPANY YEAR AFTER YEAR! Strong financials, growing rapidly!
SUMMARY: Our client is industry-leading manufacturer. As Production Supervisor, you will be responsible to ensure an open positive work environment that promotes team success. Your primary responsibilities will include safety, quality, productivity and process improvement. You will be the change agent in this fast paced, 24/7 manufacturing environment.
Production Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Production Supervisor creates a culture that promotes safety as a top priority.
- The Production Supervisor drives continuous improvement, and constantly evaluates productivity and the current staff to optimize production efficiency.
- The Production Supervisor is responsible for development, training and coaching of staff, sets individual and team goals for staff, and provides continuous feedback. ‘
- The Production Supervisor is responsible for all operations in the plant on all shifts.
- The Production Supervisor will ensure setups and changeovers on extruders and will be responsible for the production schedule for all shifts.
- The Production Supervisor will conduct timely annual reviews and evaluations of staff.
Production Supervisor Required Experience:
- The Production Supervisor will have 5 years of increasing responsibility in a manufacturing environment.
- The Production Supervisor will have a minimum of 2 years experience of industrial supervision in manufacturing, with professional supervisory skills and a team-based mentality.
- The Production Supervisor will have 3 years minimum at a Supervisor or Production Supervisor Level.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- It is Preferred that the Production Supervisor will have at least 2 years experience implementing Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen (Toyota Production System), and 5-S in a manufacturing environment.