(2) Commercial Lines Account Managers
Cameron Craig Group Rolling Meadows, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Chicago area, IL
Key Qualifications & Skills Required:
You will hold an active and current Insurance Producer License for resident Illinois.
You will be able to assess and identify insurance exposures and match those with solutions using our markets and available products and resources confidently and professionally
Able to maintain robust book of business and incorporate new clients, products, tasks and workflows as they develop
You have demonstrated ability to successfully interact and/or negotiate with all personality types within the Agency and with outside clients, underwriters, vendors, and other professionals
Must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas & skills: Insurance Knowledge, Applied Systems - Epic, Strong Attention to Detail, Written and Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office (Word is critical; Excel basic knowledge required; other suite product skills are helpful), Math and Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Interpersonal Skills
3-5 Years' Experience as a Commercial Lines Account Manager.
Key Success Variables:
- Committed to excellence and to continuous self-improvement
- Committed to following and representing Agency core values and ethics
- Committed to following Agency strategic plan and established procedures
- Displays a Positive, “Can Do” Attitude
- Must be a team player willing to assist with projects and matters that arise
- Must be responsible and productive both independently and with others
- Must be creative, flexible, curious and willing to try new things
- Should be emotionally intelligent, forgiving, resilient, and solution-oriented
- Provide exceptional service to assigned Commercial Lines accounts, coordinating with others where necessary to achieve optimal results.
- Work with producers and clients to understand the scope of the operations insured and review the insurance program and policy documents to ensure proper protection has been included or offered.
- Provide timely responses to requests for information & documents; handling or referring underwriter questions; maintaining control on diaries, renewal expirations and binders; processing claims, renewals, new business transactions, cancellations, audits, and endorsements; providing quotes for new business or additional lines of insurance on existing accounts; using automation to rate new or renewal business; preparing applications, summaries, proposals, checklists and finance agreements as needed for new and renewal business; invoicing transactions including deposits; following up on agency bill account collections; securing and maintaining accurate documentation such as Experience Rating information, ERM-14 forms, officer exclusion or inclusion forms, affidavits, loss runs or details, and any other necessary forms or information from client, or current and prior carriers.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all activities related to clients and prospects, especially documenting coverage reductions or refusals.
- Effectively coordinate with Producers, Claim, Safety and Marketing staff to ensure smooth handling of claims, successful marketing of new and renewal business, and proper follow up for loss control recommendations.
- Effectively utilize technology, following workflow and standards established by department manager and agency.
- Stay abreast of the commercial lines marketplace including attendance at meetings and seminars and communicate with clients directly or through producers regarding new product offerings.
- Work with Commercial Lines manager to meet department goals, develop and meet individual goals, and receive regular performance feedback.
- Assist other Commercial Lines department staff where possible when urgent need arises or when co-workers are out of the office.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, company representatives and other team members to ensure optimal results in retention and satisfaction.
- Ensure that assigned customers are aware of all Agency offerings and coverages they may need through checklists and cross sell conversations, including documentation.
- Periodic meetings with Select Commercial Lines Manager.
- File Reviews.
- Ongoing feedback from other staff and clients.
Cameron Craig Group
AddressRolling Meadows, IL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group