Cameron Communications Wayne, NE
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting in the planning, development, and implementation of marketing strategies for ABB Nebraska and ABB Missouri territories. With direction from the Marketing Manager, they will coordinate all efforts of promotions, oversee the implementation of media, coordinate the dissemination of both external and internal communications, and coordinate public relations and employee events.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
1. Knowledgeable of all American Broadband products and services
2. Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
3. Work with Marketing Manager to develop various marketing plans and design schemes which would successfully promote products/services.
4. Implement and coordinate approved marketing plan to ensure they adhere to brand guidelines.
5. Work with Marketing Manager to plan promotional strategies; coordinate with external companies on the design, development, and presentation of advertising, marketing and other printed materials necessary to implement promotion.
6. Work with management to monitor effectiveness of all promotions for ABBN and ABBM.
7. Assist with the creation of a promotional cost analysis versus revenue gained analysis of all marketing promotions.
8. Works with Account Executives/CSRs to develop promotions to convert leads into sales opportunities.
9. Provide feedback to the Company on customers’ wants, expectations, concerns and how the Company can enhance products and services to better suit their needs
10. Coordinate the dissemination of all marketing and PR communications to both internal and external customers.
11. Coordinate both internal and external communications relating to all aspects of the marketing department, including but not limited to promotions, press releases, and new products/services.
12. Strategize with Marketing management to plan and coordinate all public relations events.
13. Maintain active involvement in community activities and groups to enhance the company’s public image.
14. Assist in planning events through coordination of vendors, entertainment, scheduling, and marketing to ensure a world class customer experience.
15. Monitor logos and design layouts for letterhead, newsletters, all company signage, and other corporate identity related pieces.
16. Provide advertising sources and print manufacturers with the proper files, color proofs, mockups, artwork and/or film so that the proposed end product can be produced.
17. Work with printing companies to ensure customer base coverage.
18. Coordinate all requests for donations/sponsorships.
19. Purchase premiums and other items to be used for all public relations events.
20. Provides oversight of marketing expenses and purchase orders for Marketing department.
21. Update and monitor all marketing portions of the ABBN and ABBM websites.
22. Manage ABB social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
23. Manage public access channel programming.
24. Join and attend marketing organizations to further your knowledge of Marketing and public relations.
25. Administrative and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills for Success
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail for precise analysis of data
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and motivation to succeed in a competitive environment
- Ability to work with teams and collaborate
- Excellent leadership skills
- Time management and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Effectively communicate in a positive and professional manner through written and verbal communications in all interfaces with customers/public, fellow ABB employees, and vendors that provide products or services to ABB
- Regular, reliable attendance
- Must be able to work additional hours in the evenings and on weekends during promotional periods and/or for public relations functions
- Able to travel as required for business
- Able to set-up and dismantle event equipment and materials
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations or equivalent work experience. Will consider past work experience in lieu of degree.
• Strong oral/written, design, and logical/analytical/organizational skills
• Must be well organized and have the ability to meet deadlines and deal with multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, or ability to become proficient within 3 years of hire.
• SEO, Google Ad Words certifications strongly desired
• Extensive experience using social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• 2 years marketing experience preferred
BusinessView all jobs at Cameron Communications