Inside Sales Agent
Camelot Properties Prattville, AL
- Expired: December 14, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ideal person should be decisive, self-motivated, and have a consultative style. We are looking for aggressive, competitive high performers who are persuasive, outgoing, people-persons.
Income is a combination of salary and bonuses with no ceiling. Includes a base salary and the remainder is performance-based bonuses. You will thrive if you are goal-oriented! You get to work in an industry that is essential to economic growth!Compensation:
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Majority of time is spent making outbound calls
- Handle all inbound leads
- Develop new buyer/seller opportunities for the team
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and outside agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Oral and Written Communication
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing /lead technologies
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, an active real estate license in the state of Alabama
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
Camelot Properties is a growing real estate agency looking for positive, energetic individuals to join our team! We are currently expanding and developing our construction side to Camelot Properties. We are a high growth, team oriented company with an abundance of potential clients just waiting to be contacted.
Whether you are an experienced, independent agent, or have just obtained your license, we would love to talk to you! Our start-up programs offer training for the newest of agents, while our advanced programs offer independence to the most experienced agents. Newly licensed agents have sold 17-19 homes in their first year! Our office is currently located in Prattville, while we sell homes throughout the entire River Region.