- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Services team for our client is dedicated to customer service and hospitality by providing all employees and clients with an exceptional overall experience from the moment they enter our clients building. This position will be responsible for overseeing all mailroom operations, alongside team member(s).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interact with every department within our clients’ buildings daily, always maintaining a professional, courteous, and “can-do” demeanor
• Complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner with a calm approach but swift execution – all tasks to be completed the same day they are requested unless otherwise approved by Management
• Effectively communicate any questions, concerns, or issues immediately to Management, always placing the needs of your fellow co-workers are the forefront
· Follow up via email or other internal communication method after tasks have been completed
• Ability and desire to work in tandem with a counterpart in the mailroom to deliver the highest level and quality of service for all tasks
• Ability and desire to work alongside other client Business Services Associates and help support completion of tasks as the need arises
• Maintain organization and fully stock copy rooms on each floor of the buildings with office supplies, maintain stock of commonly used items inside the mailroom, request ordering when appropriate to ensure items do not run out of stock
• Coordinate with internal departments for pickup/delivery of conference, marketing materials, interoffice mail, outgoing packages, etc.
· Compose professional and courteous email responses when tasks are directed to you, learning and adapting to verbiage guidelines set forth by Client
• Prepare and distribute mass mailings for internal departments on a quarterly basis
• Coordinate with internal departments for the storage or delivery of archive documents
• Assist with desk clean outs, moves and preparing desks for newly onboarded employees, working closely with our clients HR and Business Services Managers
• Log incoming mail and packages prior to delivery throughout the buildings
• Using ship management software applications, prepare outgoing shipments as per user requirements – primarily FedEX and USPS
• Manage invoices for international commodity shipments via FedEx
• Troubleshoot international shipments held in customs as needed, working alongside designated shipping representatives + Client contacts
• Ensure timely delivery of all shipping requests + relay proper communication related to tracking information in a timely and professional manner
• Maintain postage equipment by performing minor repairs and notifying vendors as problems arise
• Uphold building and operational security processes and procedures
• Serve as a building representative for life safety and evacuation procedures
• Other duties/tasks as assigned by the Client and/or Camelot Management
• Experience using FedEx Ship Manager required
· Experience operating and maintaining mail machines required
• One to two years of mailroom or related experience required
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Exceptional customer service skills, ability to read people and understand privacy/boundaries
• Detail oriented and organized
• Able to maintain discretion and uphold guidelines related private information
• Able to work equally well in a team environment and independently
• Self-starter, capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) with the ability to learn new programs as needed
• Ability to work on feet and lift 75+ lbs, solo or with team lift
· Degree preferred
Camelot Services, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Camelot Facility Solutions
Get fresh Mailroom Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.