Functional Family Therapy ( FFT) Counselor (www.fftllc.com) for Camelot Community Care, Palm Beach County. Grow your career, be challenged and realize the potential in yourself and others around you! If you are passionate about serving youth and families in their homes, have superior interpersonal and open communication skills, desire to work in an environment with constructive oversight and focus on successful outcomes, we want you! If you are positive, vibrant, flexible, and compassionate, we want you!
- We are seeking an individual with mental health clinical training and experience to implement Family Functional Therapy-Child Welfare (FFT-CW). FFT-CW is a top researched community-based intervention model directed at families with youth ages birth through 18 years old where there is involvement in the child welfare and/or juvenile justice system.
- Experience in family systems therapy or behaviorally-based marital and substance abuse treatment/ therapy preferred
- Master's in mental health or related field required
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Creole (preferred)
- Duties include assessment, treatment, documentation, and collaboration with caregivers, families, youths and community stakeholders.
- You will function as part of a FFT-CW team and will participate in weekly team supervision and consultation.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule based on families' availability.
- This is a full-time position with competitive benefits, including opportunities for thorough training in this highly researched evidence-based model.
If you want to impact change and do it effectively, if you want excellent training, licensure opportunities, effective and meaningful supervision, to gain clinical experiences and skills, please apply. Camelot Community Care is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Camelot Community Care
Why Work Here?Camelot Community Care employs over 500 dedicated and talented professionals who lead us in our efforts of helping children reach their fullest potential. Working for Camelot is a unique experience where each employee is asked not only to shape the future of the children they serve, but also help shape the future of the company. We take pride in our organizational culture of allowing local programs and staff an appropriate amount of autonomy to design and deliver services that best meet their community's needs. Camelot is not a top heavy organization but instead we place our trust and confidence in local leadership with the corporate administration providing guidance, support and the necessary resources to provide high quality services.
Highly ethical, excellent services, family friendly culture, work hard but work smart, potential for growth!
Lake Worth, FL