Care Coordinator 1344715
Camelot Care Centers, LLC. of Tennessee Memphis, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
Our family counseling and foster care services are varied to be able to meet the needs of our clients, and we are continually creating new programs in response to identified needs in a particular area. The common thread is that we provide counseling and support services in-home and in community-based settings throughout Tennessee. We emphasize the strengths and uniqueness of each youth and family. All our family counseling and foster care services are offered by trained therapists and counselors under the direct supervision of licensed clinicians.
As part of the nationwide team, we offer many benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth. In addition to the usual benefits, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, Pet insurance, a Vacation plan that increases with tenure after your first year, Perks at Pathways that offers discounts on shopping, hotel stays, and entertainment; and much more (see below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your Role
The Care Coordinator provides intervention, manages client cases and acts as a resource link to children and families who desperately need assistance.
- Assist in case Management of children of children and take an active role in their case management
- Work with treatment teams, offering insight to be evaluated as you develop plans together
- Serve struggling individuals as an advocate, connecting them to organizations that improve their situation
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Human Service discipline from an accredited four-year college or university
- CPR and First Aid certified, or be willing to obtain certification before working with clients; and other duties as assigned
- Experience working with children/adolescents in a therapeutic, community-based treatment environment
- Ability to work flexible hours consistent with program needs and work at multiple location
- Exemplary organizational, communication, mentoring, and teaming skills
- Sensitivity to other cultures and socioeconomic levels
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days (1st year 10 days; increases with tenure)
- Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
- 9 Paid Holidays (including Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve)
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account or FSA
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K
Camelot Care Centers, LLC. is subsidiary of Pathways
Check out the links above to learn more about our organizations
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Camelot Care Centers, LLC. of Tennessee
HealthcareView all jobs at Camelot Care Centers, LLC. of Tennessee